– SUR009P1 – Black Dial with Stainless Steel Case – Quartz Movement – Stainless Steel Bracelet – Water Resistant to 100m – Date Feature – 2 Year manufacturer Guarantee – Presentation Watch Box
- Solar-powered bracelet watch featuring easy-to-read numerals and three subdials
- 44.5 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-button-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
The Seiko SSC229 Core series model comes with a black dial with luminous hands and hour markers. It has 45mm diameter stainless steel case, a tachymeter bezel, and a date window between 4:00 and 5:00 on the dial. The watch is powered by a Caliber V175 solar powered quartz movement that recharges when exposed to light. It has a 6 month power reserve when fully charged (no need for battery changes). The chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function. The 24-hour (AM to PM) sub-dial provides you with military time. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters. Features Movement: Solar Caliber V175 Quartz (solar powered) Case: Stainless steel, 45mm diameter x 12mm thick Back: Screw-in back Crystal: Hardlex Band: Stainless steel bracelet, deployant clasp Water Resistant: 100 meters Warranty: 2 Years
- Men’s recraft solar chronograph black ion finish
- Black dial with gold highlights and silicone strap 100 M 100
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43.5mm
SEIKO RECRAFT SERIES COLLECTION: For SEIKO, Recrafting means forging the past and present to progress the future with ingenuity and vision. We were inspired by these three innovators who are recrafting the way we eat, move, and create: Mark Von Rosens (sculpture), Annie Novak (urban farmer), and Jonah Bokner (choreographer).