- Solid Super Engineer replacement watch strap, with deployment buckle & multiple straight ends
- SIZE (Watch End): 20mm & 22mm | LENGTH: 180mm (adjustable) | THICKNESS: 4mm | new SPRING BARS
- Made from 316 marine grade stainless steel solid lumpy link, making a flexible comfortable wear
- Fitted with 20mm straight ends but we also include 22mm ends if the larger size is needed
- Fitted with push button divers buckle safety mechanism, & stamped with Geckota for quality assurance
Here is the ‘Geckota Classic Super Engineer’ it features a push button divers buckle with fold-over locking safety mechanism. Designed from solid small lumpy links, making the watch strap very comfortable to wear as well as looking great!
The strap is fitted with 20mm straight ends but we also supply 22mm straight ends to switch out if the larger size is needed.
We have used high quality 316 marine grade stainless steel, for greater resistance to corrosion (beware of cheap imitations). Professionally made with attention to detail that won’t disappoint.
The strap has 8 removable links each measuring 8mm in length, and three micro hole positions on the buckle, which makes the minimum length of this strap 110mm.
Watch Strap Specification
• Size (watch end): 22mm
• Size (clasp end): 20mm
• Length(s): 180mm
• Thickness: 4mm
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Material Type: 316L Grade
• Material Finish: Polished
• Material Colour: Polished Steel
• Type: Fold-over with Safety
• Material: Solid 316L
• Finish: Polished
• Special Features: Adjustable
• Fittings Supplied: Spring Bars
• Condition: New
• Style: SUPER Engineer