- Sporty dual-display watch featuring LED light with after-glow, auto-sort function, auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), world time, and 10-year battery
- 40-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital dual display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
AW80-1AV by Casio is truly one of a kind. The luminous hour and minute hands stand out and are easily read in daylight or in the dark. The watch’s attractive black dial is surrounded by a stainless steel case for added contrast, and is protected by a scratch-resistant mineral crystal. Other features include an alarm, time, stop watch, light display, luminous hands and measures seconds. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters and boasts reliable quartz movement.