- Classic solid colour design ZULU nylon replacement watch strap by ZULUDIVER®
- SIZE (Watch End): 22mm | LENGTH: 300mm | THICKNESS: 1.5mm | Complete with SPRING BARS
- The NATO style was originally developed in the 1970s by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Tough woven nylon has been stitched together with care and attention to make a durable watch strap
- A solid stainless steel buckle which has a satin sandblasted finish and etched with ZULUDIVER® logo
High quality ZULUDIVER branded nylon ZULU watch strap.
Originally developed in the 70s by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD), the strap was actually named G10 because of the service personnel’s form they had to complete in order to receive one. Its popularity amongst other regiments led to other colours & patterns.
Today, it’s the well known NATO style fashionable watch strap we all wear. NATOs are durable, changeable, strong and used in sporting activities. The design (interweaving, passing through lugs) means it’s secure.
These are thicker and stronger than a standard NATO strap and have the larger ZULU buckles.
Watch Strap Specification
• Size (watch end): 22mm
• Size (clasp end): 22mm
• Length(s): 300mm
• Thickness: 1.5mm
• Material: Nylon
• Material Type: Woven
• Material Finish: Nylon Fabric
• Material Colour: Grey
• Stitching Colour: Grey
• Type: Buckle
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Finish: Brushed
• Tongue Width: 2mm
• Special Features: Quick Drying Nylon
• Fittings Supplied: Spring Bars
• Condition: New
• Style: ZULU