- EasyRead Time Teacher children’s watch, 33 mm diameter, with colourful face, fabric strap and metal buckle.
- Designed to help children learn to tell the time in terms of ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour. Water resistant. Can withstand splashing, but not total immersion.
- Battery operated, Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, durable IPS plating (non allergenic). Battery included.
- Washable fabric strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult).
- These watches are obviously exceptional value. You may ask how we can offer these superb watches at this incredibly low price. The answer is found in the packaging. These watches are not boxed but come in a plastic sleeve.
The watch keeps good, accurate time and has a bevelled look. The glass seems very high quality which is needed with kids of this age. The colourful numbers makes this watch fab. The minutes are well marked and easy to read. This would make a great gift for someone a bit younger learning to read the time. The strap is made of fabric and is very comfortable. The strap is the prefect size for smaller wrists, with a good range of adjustment on the watch. Also just as important as being able to read the time on the very easy to read watch face, is being able to put the watch on and off yourself, which thankfully thanks to the great design, my eight year old manages with no problems at all. The buckle is rounded and fits well and is very stylish, it really is just a great watch. It isn’t expensive but feels like it costs more than it does. You won’t be disappointed in it at all. No more struggle looking for gifts for kids it is made of high quality material. The rainbow colour makes this watch very attractive for kids and big Arabia numbers make it very easy for kids to read the time. The best thing i like about this watch that its very comfortable on wrist complete with rotating bezel with numbers