- Round watch in titanium featuring blue dial with date window, logo, and stick indices
- Japanese quartz movement with display
- Hardlex crystal dial window with 37 mm case diameter
- Features three-link bracelet with fold-over clasp closure
- Water resistant to 50 M (165 ft)
Seiko SGG709 Men’s Bracelet Watch Bored with your old bulky watch that weighs the wrist down? Check out the all-new titanium design of Seiko SGG709. The titanium case and band construction of this watch makes it lighter than stainless steel watches but without compromising on strength. In fact, titanium has more strength than stainless steel. The blue dial with luminous hands and hour markers lends a striking appearance and the day/ date display offers added convenience. It is certainly a unique watch that you would like considering for the wardrobe. Notably, it is from the Bracelet Series from Seiko brand. The titanium watches are preferred by men of all ages. And now with Seiko SGG709, you have more reasons to buy one. Its titanium case measures 40.3 mm in diameter and just 8.3 mm in thickness. The sleek design is powered by Japanese Quartz which is both accurate and reliable. Other than that, Seiko SGG709 features luminous hand and markers.