- Titanium watch featuring round black dial with day/date window, luminous hands, and Arabic hour markers
- 37 mm titanium case with hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features three-link bracelet with fold-over clasp and safety
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
Elegance and precision make this Titanium Functional Watch from Seiko a perfect fit for any sophisticated man. Featuring a black dial with white Arabic numeral indices marking each hour, small white indices on the outer dial marking each minute, three trim hands, and a window displaying the day and date at three o’clock, this watch utilizes reliable Japanese quartz movement. Its 40.3-millimeter case, band with fold-over clasp, and stationary bezel are all crafted from strong, lightweight titanium for a luxurious look and feel. This watch offers the durability of a hardlex crystal, is water resistant to 165 feet.