- Stainless steel watch with gold-tone bezel and stripes on bracelet, sunray dial, and skeleton hands with luminous tips
- Kinetic Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features date window, exhibition case back, and push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Stainless steel case with a two-tone (silver and gold-tone) stainless steel bracelet. Fixed gold-tone bezel. Grey dial with luminous gold-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers aroundan inner ring. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o’clock position. Kinetic quartz movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 11.6 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 21.82 m,m. Deployment clasp with push button release. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Seiko Kinetic Grey Dial Two-tone Mens Watch SKA582.