- Stainless steel watch featuring two-tone unidirectional bezel, luminous hands and indices, and day/date window at 3 o’clock
- Stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
- Automatic movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
This 21-jewel, automatic dive watch winds itself with the motion of your wrist, so you’ll never need to change the battery. It has a stainless steel case and sports nautical colors, including a navy blue dial and a navy, red, and white bezel. The watch features three-hand function, easy-to-read round markers, and an English/Spanish day/date window at the three o’clock position. Additional features include a screw-down case and crown, a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal, and a one-way rotating bezel that keeps track of elapsed time, so you can time dives or other events. With its Lumibrite hands, markers, and bezel, this watch is easy to read in both light and dark conditions. The watch secures to a stainless steel bracelet-style band. It fastens with a double-locking clasp and has an extender for a perfect fit. Designed specifically for diving, this watch is water-tested to 200 meters. It meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.