- Round watch with unidirectional bezel featuring day/date window at 3 o’clock and circular accent on second hand
- Stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic movement with analog display
- Features corrugated rubber band with buckle closure and luminous hands
- Water resistant to 660 feet
This 21-jewel, automatic watch winds itself with the motion of your wrist, so you’ll never need to change the battery. It has a stainless steel case and features a bright yellow dial with three-hand function, easy-to-read bar markers, and an English/Spanish day/date window at the three o’clock position. Additional features include a screw-down case and crown, a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal, and a one-way rotating bezel that keeps track of elapsed time, so you can time dives or other events. With its bright colors and Lumibrite hands, markers, and bezel, this watch is easy to read in both light and dark conditions. The watch secures to a comfortable, extra-long, pressure-vented urethane strap that fastens with a buckle closure. Designed specifically for diving, this watch is water-tested to 200 meters. It meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.