- Round watch with gleaming sunray dial featuring coin-edge bezel and day/date window at 3 o’clock
- 43 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Solar-powered Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Nylon band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
This Seiko watch breaks away from the Seiko Norm. You will not find a stainless steel strap here, the SNE329 features a very robust blue fabric strap reinforced by leather on the underside. This watch features a large easy read dial that doesn’t sacrifice style, with a black dial with accenting and numbers gives high contrast. The SNE329 also has a date and day display window, with the inclusion of a solar powered movement this Seiko Solar watch is form and function combined.