- Round watch featuring logoed black dial with stick indices and day/date window at 3:00
- 44 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display. Please wind the watch by swinging it from side to side in a horizontal arch as described through the image in order to wind the mainspring.
- Stainless steel bracelet and fold-over push-button clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
The retro-styled Seiko SNKN43 watch comes with a 43.5mm black PVD coated stainless steel case and a matching bracelet with a deployant clasp. The rich black dial has grey accented hands and hour markers. A day of the week and date display is shown at the 3 o’clock position. The watch is powered by a Seiko caliber 7s26 automatic, self-winding movement which has a 41 hour power reserve when fully wound. The movement of your wrist throughout the day powers the watch. A scratch resistant Hardlex crystal is used along with an exhibition back that allows you to view the movement in action. The watch is water resistant to 50 meters. Features Movement: Seiko 7s26 Automatic (self-winding) Case: Black PVD stainless steel, 43.5mm diameter Back: Exhibition screw-in back Crystal: Hardened Mineral Band: Black PVD stainless steel bracelet, deployant clasp. 24mm lug width Water Resistant: 50 meters Warranty: 2 Years