- Round watch featuring logoed dial and three chronograph subdials, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o’clock
- 43 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Two-tone stainless steel bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
The Seiko SSC138 Core series model comes with a radiant charcoal dial with goldtone hands and hour markers. It has 44mm diameter stainless steel case with goldtone accents and crown, and a date window at 3:00 on the dial. The watch is powered by a Caliber V172 solar powered quartz movement that recharges when exposed to light. It has a 6 month power reserve when fully charged (no need for battery changes). It has a 12 hour alarm function and the chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters. Features Movement: Solar Caliber V172 Quartz (solar powered) Case: Stainless steel, 44mm diameter x 12mm thick Back: Screw-in back Crystal: Hardlex Band: Two-tone stainless steel bracelet, deployant clasp Water Resistant: 100 meters Warranty: 2 Years