- Solar-powered bracelet watch featuring easy-to-read numerals and three subdials
- 44.5 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-button-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
The Seiko SSC229 Core series model comes with a black dial with luminous hands and hour markers. It has 45mm diameter stainless steel case, a tachymeter bezel, and a date window between 4:00 and 5:00 on the dial. The watch is powered by a Caliber V175 solar powered quartz movement that recharges when exposed to light. It has a 6 month power reserve when fully charged (no need for battery changes). The chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function. The 24-hour (AM to PM) sub-dial provides you with military time. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters. Features Movement: Solar Caliber V175 Quartz (solar powered) Case: Stainless steel, 45mm diameter x 12mm thick Back: Screw-in back Crystal: Hardlex Band: Stainless steel bracelet, deployant clasp Water Resistant: 100 meters Warranty: 2 Years