- Waterproof: withstands pressure up to 3 ATM m.
- Starting instructions: This model needs to be wound by hand in order to start the mechanism which winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- This is an automatic watch which works without batteries.
- For the first winding of the watch, you need to shake it for approximately two minutes, until the needles move normally and smoothly.
- Date display language: French and English.
The Seiko Men’s Automatic Stainless Steel Watch boasts high-tech Japanese automatic movement hidden behind classic analog styling. Precise 21-jewel Japanese automatic movement keeps this watch functioning without a battery–it powers automatically with the movement of your arm. This high-tech feature is tucked away behind the watch’s black dial, which boasts luminous silver-toned hands and baton hour markers. The dial also sports a date window at the three o’clock position, and the entire dial is protected by a Hardlex mineral crystal. Keeping all of this securely on your wrist is a brushed-and-polished stainless steel link bracelet that closes with a fold-over clasp. Other features include a stainless steel case with an exhibition case back and water-resistance to 99 feet (30 meters).