- Stainless steel watch with black dial featuring date window at 3 o’clock, rectangular hour markers, and numbered bezel
- 42 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
The Tissot PRS 516 sport watch is a watch legend from the 1960’s that has recently been relaunched in answer to the current fashion trend. The black PVD coated rotating bezel is racetrack inspired. This sporty yet elegant timepiece is available in a multitude of looks to compliment various lifestyles. You will enjoy the convenience of a date display and can choose one of the chronograph models if you appreciate that feature. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal protects this timepiece which is available with either quartz or automatic Swiss ETA movements keep you on time. The automatic model features a see-through exhibition back.