- DIAMOND-CUT raised silver-polished Arabic numbers on outer rotational bezel. Tough surgical grade SOLID stainless steel case and band finished in multiple layers of gun-metal PVD. Charcoal Gray dial with sunray pattern. Easy-to-read white luminous Arabic numerals on dial. Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock, screw-down see-through back.
- each group of four curved middle links acts as a pivotal guard to protect the arm hair from getting snagged. 45 mm diameter case not including crown. Case height: 13 mm. Case length: 54 mm. Bracelet width: 22 mm. Bracelet link thickness: 4 mm. 300 Meters/ 990 Feet Water-Resistant. Suitable for scuba diving–dive watch. Uni-directional outer bezel to record minutes or seconds, dual-directional inner bezel to record hours or as additional 12-hour time zone.
- Automatic, self-winding movement Made in Japan by Citizen-Miyota 9015. Twenty-four (24) jewels, ~42 hours power reserve, 28800 vibrations per hour, stop second device, shock-absorber device (use watch winder with unidirectional clockwise 600+). Movements with 28800 vibrations per hour typically have higher acuracy rate and featured also in top lines of swiss army, proplof, hamilton, bullhead, tissot, bulova, longines, and tag heuer watches
- This watch is produced with luxury components such as Swiss-made anti-reflection saphire crstal, swiss luminova, top grade Citizen Automatic movement and unique combination of finish applied to stainless steel. Adjustable solid steel band is suitable for small to X-large wrists. Adjustable bracelet fits 9 inch size wrist. Fold-over clasp with double safety device and two push-pieces. Pin-mounted removable bracelet links on each side of the clasp.
- IMPORTANT: TO ACHIEVE FULL POWER RESERVE OF THE AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT, PLEASE REMEMBER TO WIND THE WATCH INITIALLY BY ROTATING THE WINDING CROWN 40 TIMES
Model: Air Commando D45 -G. Limited edition of 500 pieces. Copyrighted Design by Xezo. For the 70th anniversary of the famous Air Commando Group, Xezo created the 4th edition of Air Commando timepieces. The case and bracelet are produced from 316L surgical grade solid stainless steel and are coated in multiple layers of gun-metal PVD with alternating brushed and mirror finishes. The charcoal gray dial displays easy-to-read white luminous numerals and hands, which are produced with Swiss Luminova material. The watch has raised silver numbers on the outer bezel. The watch features 2 rotational bezels. The outer bezel records elapsed time in minutes or seconds. The inner bezel operated by crown at 10 o’clock records elapsed time in hours or as a partial 2nd time zone. The watch features top-of-the line mechanical, self-winding, shock-resistant automatic movement with 24 jewels, which is made in Japan by Citizen. This self-winding movement provides high precision and long-term reliability. Built to last, the Air Commando is made with screw-down crown at 3 o’clock and a tough surgical-quality, stainless-steel case water-resistant to 300 meters. Each tube that holds a crown is welded to the case. The case is topped with anti-reflection treated scratchproof Swiss-Made sapphire crystal glass. 224 g This watch was designed and produced by Xezo, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the unite4:good movement. Unite4:good is a groundbreaking, global movement which seeks to advance permanent and positive changes in our world. Founded by philanthropist Anthony Melikhov, its mission is to inspire people to empower and share love with one another by showing acts of kindness and engaging in responsible activities benefiting society. Prominent figures such as Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Former President Bill Clinton, Selena Gomez, Eva Longoria, Alicia Keys and Demi Lovato are among those who have partnered with the movement. To join the movement, visit www.unite4good.org.